Thread: Do hearing companies still make analog?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Do hearing companies still make analog?

Or are they all digital now? Oticon stopped making them in the end of 2012. I barley got a new 380P during its November 2012. I got lucky, but was forced to go digital in 2015.

Thank you in advance.

Siemens 12P on ebay sells for $112 and seems to be analog.

We offer an analog BTE hearing aid for $299.00 each. Follow the link below to evaluate if this product is right for you.

http://www.clearlyhearing.com/collec...ucts/smart-aid

Blog Entries

Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +

Visit my blog here for post that I think valuable -- especially new members.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

@tb13 Didn't see where they had the analog aids he's looking for. And the prices are about $50 higher than other for a repair.
    Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +

Visit my blog here for post that I think valuable -- especially new members.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

I'm a life long user of hearing aids. I'm 60+ years old. My current unit is a Beltone S90 that I got in 2008. Been using a BTE analog for over 50 years. Usually get a new aid every 5-8 years.

Well as you all may guess I'm out of luck...went to my local Beltone office that I've used for over 30 years and was told that no more analog units are available from Beltone. Tried a few of the digital BTE Beltone units. Spent a lot of time trying to tweak the settings (very helpful people at this location) but never found anything I was comfortable with. I tried for over a week but got frustrated and went back to my S90.

Now I'm looking for options. Surely the Siemens Lotus 23 can't be the answer can it? I'm open to suggestions from the group.