Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Early battery change

Blog Entries

Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +

Visit my blog here for post that I think valuable -- especially new members.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Brad109 View Post
    The current draw is variable depending on how you use your aids. I use 312 batteries and have used a lot of different manufacturers. Performance among the brands is pretty comparable. I wear Phonak Brio 312Ts. If I am doing a fair amount of streaming, I will get about 4.5 days. No streaming and I will get around 6 days of wearing time. My typical daily wear time is around 15-16 hours. Sorry, but I can't answer the rest of your questions.
    Thanks for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Jake View Post
    oh no.. not again.
    Quote Originally Posted by KenP View Post
    Dead-horse award
    I didn't mean to upset or bother you. I'm sorry if I did. Would' you like me to post the remaining part of my question in a new thread?
    Hidden Content
    L -- 15 - 25 - 25 - 30 - 60 - 60 - 60 - 60 - 65
    R -- 25 - 45 - 35 - 30 - 50 - 60 - 60 - 65 - 75

Speech Discrimination L 80%, R 92%
    Rexton Trax 42

Giovanni

Wholly crap folks buy a case of batteries and go out and get some fresh air.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gciriani View Post
    Thanks for your feedback.

I didn't mean to upset or bother you. I'm sorry if I did. Would' you like me to post the remaining part of my question in a new thread?
    I am not upset. The dead horse refers to probably a half dozen threads on batteries. Its a very popular topic.
    Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +

Visit my blog here for post that I think valuable -- especially new members.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Jake View Post
    Wholly crap folks buy a case of batteries and go out and get some fresh air.
    I did get about 70 batteries, and now I'm trying to understand if they are in good shape or not, as the voltage of some of them seems marginal. I don't know how knowledgeable you are about batteries, since you didn't offer any advice in this thread, but storage is important. If during transit or in a warehouse the temperature goes to extremes, the life of the batteries may be considerably shortened, and the "best use by" date becomes meaningless. P.S. because English is not my mother tongue, I always need to look these things up, but did you misspell "holy crap" intentionally?

Quote Originally Posted by KenP View Post
    I am not upset. The dead horse refers to probably a half dozen threads on batteries. Its a very popular topic.
    I have found a good thread with a lot of information (good and bad) on this subject: http://www.hearingaidforums.com/show...of-our-Members
    P.S. as I wrote above, because English is not my mother tongue, I always need to look these expressions up: beating a dead horse means "to ​waste ​effort on something when there is no ​chance of ​succeeding"; in my case I'm trying to get information about a topic that is very popular according to you.
    Hidden Content
    L -- 15 - 25 - 25 - 30 - 60 - 60 - 60 - 60 - 65
    R -- 25 - 45 - 35 - 30 - 50 - 60 - 60 - 65 - 75

Speech Discrimination L 80%, R 92%
    Rexton Trax 42

Giovanni

You should not let any smart alecks keep you from asking questions!
    I got slammed on this same subject! I was very new to the HA world and had many questions.
    Their are plenty of nice/knowledgeable people on this site that appear glad to help, so go for it!

Just my $0.02
    Last edited by linkbelt; 03-07-2016 at 04:27 PM. Reason: add word
    Speech Discrimination Rt = 88% at 65 dB, Lt. = 60% at 80 dB

Hz. Lt Rt

250 25 25
    500 25 20
    1K 20 10
    1.5K 65 15
    2K 65 35
    3K 60 60
    4K 70 55
    6K 75 60
    8K 70 70

The batteries are either in spec or they are not. Use up whatever you have or return them. Then order Power One batteries from Amazon 60 for $16 or $31 both have free shipping. Batteries are what they are just enjoy your aids and move on.