Thread: hear-better.com Too Good to Be True?

1. Default hear-better.com Too Good to Be True?

In checking out low cost hearing aids I ran across this site (hear-better.com) which has extremely low prices. But the old saying to good to be true comes to mind. They offer Siemans for profound loss in the $200 range. They belong to the BBB which is a good sign. Has anyone had any experience with them?
    I really need low cost backups right now as mine are at the factory and I can not understand anything. OldBill35

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill35 View Post
    In checking out low cost hearing aids I ran across this site (hear-better.com) which has extremely low prices. But the old saying to good to be true comes to mind. They offer Siemans for profound loss in the $200 range. They belong to the BBB which is a good sign. Has anyone had any experience with them?I really need low cost backups right now as mine are at the factory and I can not understand anything. OldBill35
    I have no experience with, or knowledge of them but I think I would be a little careful.They show: Siemens Lotus 12SP: Regular price $1575.98, Special Price $198.78Quick search on ebay shows $102.89.Amazon has them for $150 or less.I purchased a Lotus 23 on ebay to use for backup a couple of years ago and it is OK, but not what I consider a "real hearing aid".
    LouYo
    L: . 30 .. 25 ... 30 ... 50 ... 55 ... 60 ... 70
    F: 250 .500 1000 2000 3000 4000 8000
    R: . 40 .. 40 ... 35 ... 60 ... 60 ... 65 ... 65

Blog Entries

I don't know if it was this one or a similar operation. I had one fail shortly after I bought it and there is no warranty. I then started looking and found that the aids they were selling could be bought other places for substantially less. Seeing they have no warranty, it makes no sense to pay a premium.
    Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare