Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experience with Starkey Halo 2 i1600

1. Default

I am new to wearing hearing aids. I have the Starkey Halo 2's. My major complaint is that I wear reading glassed and, since I live in Arizona, I wear sunglasses outside all of the time, the loud scratching sound that I hear when I put on my glasses is very irritating. Has anyone found a solution for this. Starkey has none, although they say that many people have raised the issue. I tried Phonaks over the ear before these and had the same problem.
    Help

For most of us, it's just one of many sounds that we eventually get used to. Some people like sweat covers over the hearing aids. Some (not many) give up and go with some sort of in the ear aid.

Quote Originally Posted by waidem View Post
    I am new to wearing hearing aids. I have the Starkey Halo 2's. My major complaint is that I wear reading glassed and, since I live in Arizona, I wear sunglasses outside all of the time, the loud scratching sound that I hear when I put on my glasses is very irritating. Has anyone found a solution for this. Starkey has none, although they say that many people have raised the issue. I tried Phonaks over the ear before these and had the same problem.
    Help
    .25 .5 1 1.5 2 3.0 4.0 6.0 8.0

15 15 20 30 30 55 75 90 NR ​KS7
    10 10 20 15 25 35 65 85 95 WRS 100/92@45/40