Thread: DIY Software available NOW!

Default DIY Software available NOW!

I have quite a few disks of Oticon, Starkey, ReSound, Siemens, Unitron and Phonak from various series.
    I also have a Hi-Pro for sale as well..(It's American, not a import knock off) I have all the pills and cords needed to get any DIY started..I only have so much so if you're truly interested please PM me..
    "I don't need to show you my audio, to show you my impairment..watch my eyes follow your lips..."

Starkey HALO 110 BTE RIC
    Oticon Alta Pro BTE RIC
    Starkey Soundlens 110 IIC

I'm new to DIY programming and wanting to self program my Starkey WI110's. Can you suggest what I might need?
    Thanks,
    Allen
    250 500 1k 2k 3k 4k 6k 8k
    R 30 40 50 60 70 65 60 65
    L 30 35 50 55 65 65 65 80

Tested 2/2017

Starkey WI-110 purchased used in 2013.

How new are you? Do you have a machine to interpret the software such as a Hi-Pro? Because you really need to have a "reader" to get the software to work..I have a HI-Pro for sale if you are interested with all that you will need to program your Starkey's..
    "I don't need to show you my audio, to show you my impairment..watch my eyes follow your lips..."

Starkey HALO 110 BTE RIC
    Oticon Alta Pro BTE RIC
    Starkey Soundlens 110 IIC

4. Default

I too am new to this forum. apparently I can not send PM until I have at least 15 posts. This is my first. I have a pair of Starkey Series 3 110 RIC and a pair of Audibel Platinum RIC hearing aids. I also have a Surflink Wireless Programmer. My request is for the appropriate software to allow me to self program these hearing aids.

Thanks.

Blog Entries

You might want to go to the DIY forum and review thread titles. Start with the sticky posts by Seb.
    Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Sound Realist View Post
    I have quite a few disks of Oticon, Starkey, ReSound, Siemens, Unitron and Phonak from various series.
    I also have a Hi-Pro for sale as well..(It's American, not a import knock off) I have all the pills and cords needed to get any DIY started..I only have so much so if you're truly interested please PM me..
    Hi I would be grateful if you can help me find software for unitron i think Ufit or Truefit i have an old BTE 2010 unitron aid and i recently bought new one would like to try program them myself. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by want2hear1 View Post
    Hi I would be grateful if you can help me find software for unitron i think Ufit or Truefit i have an old BTE 2010 unitron aid and i recently bought new one would like to try program them myself. Thanks.
    You need to be a bit more specific about your model, but it's unlikely they are on the same platform.
    'He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.'
    Link to my entry in the Hidden Content section.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - Maintenance Stuff
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

hi where can i find details about unitron software?

Quote Originally Posted by want2hear1 View Post
    hi where can i find details about unitron software?
    For starters, try looking in the DIY part of the forum (which is where your post belongs anyway).
    250 500 1K 1.5K 2K 3K 4K 6K 8K Costco KS7
    R 25 50 60 60 60 50 50 50 65 SRT: 55dB WRS: 84% @85dB
    L 30 60 60 60 60 55 60 60 70 SRT: 60dB WRS: 88% @90dB