Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How to buy a mini PRO (USB 2.0 Hearing Aid Programmer)

1. Default

Sry for the offtopic, i'm about to do the step and buy this mini pro device but i cannot find a guide about how to find correct programming cables for my hansaton sorino aids and where to buy them. I have dig everything but with no luck. Any help appreciated.

2. Default

Start a separate thread. Clicks on links.

3. Default

aliexpress raised price on the mini pro usb to 299.00

4. Default

I would suggest you try to find the hansaton software before you spend for hardware. I havent been able to find a copy of it.

They also have this notice:
    IMPORTANT NOTICE
    Every customer will enjoy the right to UPGRADE the mini PRO to HIGH-END Hearing Aid Programmer FOR FREE from Feb.20th to Mar.20th. Anybody know what that's about?

Contact us by internal message for upgrading your order to High-End Programmer ASAP!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobm07921 View Post
    aliexpress raised price on the mini pro usb to 299.00
    .25 .5 1 1.5 2 3.0 4.0 6.0 8.0

15 15 20 30 30 55 75 90 NR ​KS7
    10 10 20 15 25 35 65 85 95 WRS 100/92@45/40

6. Default

They told me that the price has raised because they have low stock and it will drop at next restock which will happen at May if i understood correct. Hmm...

Here's a link to side-by-side pictures of the for-sale unit and the upgrade to the HIGH-END mentioned above in MDB's post:

Attachment 1190
    Couldn't find any of the other models listed that matched the picture of the HIGH-END on the right, so no ideas about changes.
    Cala 862 RIE w T-Coil, Phone Clip+
    Freq - 250 - 500 - 1k - 1.5k - 2k - 3k - 4k - 6k - 8k
    -- R -- 10 -- 10 - 20 -- 22 -- 20 - 50 - 60 - 50 - 45
    -- L -- 15 -- 22 - 22 -- 22 -- 25 - 55 - 60 - 45 - 40

Speech R 55/100% L 60/100% / Severe tinnitus ~6300Hz, binaural, sawtooth

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by niceoldguy View Post
    Here's a link to side-by-side pictures of the for-sale unit and the upgrade to the HIGH-END mentioned above in MDB's post:

Attachment 1190
    Couldn't find any of the other models listed that matched the picture of the HIGH-END on the right, so no ideas about changes.
    HIGH-END/SMI-END, That's a HI Pro 2 and a mini Pro. Both use USB 2.0 (same speed). Don't believe that Chinese upgrade crapola.
    Clickable links in next 2 lines; visible when your post count = 10+: Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pvc View Post
    HIGH-END/SMI-END, That's a HI Pro 2 and a mini Pro. Both use USB 2.0 (same speed). Don't believe that Chinese upgrade crapola.
    It's not a Hi-Pro 2, but both are cheap Chinese knockoffs (counterfeits) that aren't USB 2.0. Read the notice at http://www.audiologysystems.com/prod...ming-interface about how fake Hi-Pros are labeled as high-speed.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by horia View Post
    Is there someone who has done upgrade of the mini pro usb?
    There is no such thing. Don't you get it?
    Clickable links in next 2 lines; visible when your post count = 10+: Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content Hidden Content