Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to buy a mini PRO (USB 2.0 Hearing Aid Programmer)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cszoom1 View Post
    It's not a Hi-Pro 2, but both are cheap Chinese knockoffs (counterfeits) that aren't USB 2.0. Read the notice at http://www.audiologysystems.com/prod...ming-interface about how fake Hi-Pros are labeled as high-speed.
    Not true cszoom1. The mini Pro is not a knockoff (I have pictures of the motherboard), and it is USB 2.0!

Though, you are right about the other device being a knockoff (sorry, the upgrade thing threw me off).
    It's not cheap, and it's not USB 2.0. It's not an upgrade, it's a downgrade because it's not USB 2.0.
    Those are currently being flagged for removal on EBay for Trademark or copyright infringement.

If we post all this booshit people will be scared to buy a mini Pro. They shouldn't. It's a great product.
    Clickable links in next 2 lines; visible when your post count = 10+: Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pvc View Post
    If we post all this booshit people will be scared to buy a mini Pro. They shouldn't. It's a great product.
    Or, maybe obfuscation is your intention?? Your link pointing to GN Otometrics make me suspect this.
    Last edited by pvc; 03-26-2017 at 09:08 AM.
    Clickable links in next 2 lines; visible when your post count = 10+: Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content Hidden Content

There is no such thing. Don't you get it?
    This is on you for creating a thread which shows newbies how to buy fake Chinese crap.

Not true cszoom1. The mini Pro is not a knockoff (I have pictures of the motherboard), and it is USB 2.0!
    Do you have X-ray vision? Like you can you just look at something and know it's USB 2.0 without actually testing it.

Is there someone who has done upgrade of the mini pro usb?

Hi pvc! Can you post a pictures of the motherboard?

6. Default

This is on you for creating a thread which shows newbies how to buy fake Chinese crap.
    Do you have X-ray vision? Like you can you just look at something and know it's USB 2.0 without actually testing it.
    Ignore this Ahole. Click his name and then view his forum posts. He is here to post bullshit.
    Last edited by pvc; 03-26-2017 at 09:09 AM.

Ignore this Ahole. Click his name and then view his forum posts. He is here to post bullshit.
    Thin-skinned, eh? It's sad you have to resort to name calling and temper tantrums because you can't handle the truth.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by horia View Post
    Hi pvc! Can you post a pictures of the motherboard?

Look in the >>mini Pro<< thread.

9. Default

Thin-skinned, eh? It's sad you have to resort to name calling and temper tantrums because you can't handle the truth.
    Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post.

Still stewing I see...