Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How to buy a mini PRO (USB 2.0 Hearing Aid Programmer)

1. Default There ain't NO UPGRADE to the mini Pro

Here's the complete history of those >>Axe grinding posts<<
    Last edited by pvc; 04-24-2017 at 09:22 PM.
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming"
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content

2. Default

To summarize the GN Otometrics >>warning<< about fake Chinese Hi-Pro USB 2.0 knockoffs/counterfeits...

"In terms of functionality, the imitation products have no high-speed capability, though they may be labeled as if they do."

3. Default

Last edited by pvc; 04-24-2017 at 09:23 PM.
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming"

4. Default

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pvc View Post
    Lies: And the Lying Liars Who Tell Them. Don't believe this bullshit. cszoom1 has an axe to grind. Click the highlighted cszoom1 name and then click the View Forum Posts link. All of his forum posts are right here on this thread. What a helpful member cszoom1 has been, posting some regurgitated claim that was made before the mini Pro existed.

cszoom1 does not own a mini Pro. I do! It is fast. Much faster than a USB 1.1 Hi-Pro. The USB 2.0 specification on the mini Pro is real. Heck, if you were to find that it is not USB 2.0 then Aliexpress will give you a full refund.

Hey cszoom1 (with 6 forum posts all here on this thread). Do you work for GN Otometrics?
    Throw as many hissy fits as you want, pvc. Intelligent readers can make up their own minds about who to believe.

I could not understand what the purpose of dispute about USB Hi-Pro2 and USB mini Pro?! It is clear that the mini Pro is a Chinese clone.
    Perhaps you understand that only one a Fitting software update and mini Pro will to stop working ! I agree that Hi-Pro 2 is very expensive, but I hope soon to hit option that will solve this problem.

7. Default

8. Default

Last edited by pvc; 04-24-2017 at 09:24 PM.

9. Default

10. Default