Thread: HearingAidForums is Hacked with Vbulletin myfilestore hack

1. Thumbs down HearingAidForums is Hacked with Vbulletin myfilestore hack

Here's how you can see/duplicate the ill effects of this Vbulletin myfilestore hack;

1) Clear your browser cookies, for Firefox (Options/Privacy/Show Cookies/Remove All)
    2) Do a Search via Google, Bing, any-Internet-search, for "HearingAidForums"
    3) Click the HearingAidForums link and you will be redirected to myfilestore
    4) It only redirects the first search, or until you clear Cookies again

Results of the hack... People searching for HearingAidForums (or topics within HearingAidForums) are redirected to myfilestore.

More about the hack... >>LMGTFY<<
    Clickable links in next 2 lines; visible when your post count = 10+: Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Default

My antivirus is warning me of malicious content in the website

3. Default

I was working on a PC that had Avast anti-virus software installed. Avast detected and aborted the redirection. It gave a popup warning window after aborting the redirection, and then continued normally to the HearingAidForums webpage.
    Clickable links in next 2 lines; visible when your post count = 10+: Hidden Content , Hidden Content
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content , Hidden Content Hidden Content

4. Default

This hack is still present and active. It is Eating-Your-Lunch HearingAidForums.com. Don't tell me the virus is on my computer. It's not. The virus is in the Vbullentin code of HearingAidForums.com. We have already proven that.