Thread: Try to ignore the Axe Grinding posts while DIYers on HearingAidForums are under attack

1. Default Try to ignore the Axe Grinding posts while DIYers on HearingAidForums are under attack

You have probably seen these posts before. They all tend to look the same...

Here's the complete history of those >>Axe grinding posts<<

You decide for yourself.

2. Default

Some recent events.
    --USB Hi-Pro (USB 1.1) flagged/removed from EBay for Trademark infringement, because you can't call it a Hi-Pro
    --USB Hearing Aid Programmer newly listed on EBay

Yes I initially/mistakenly thought that the new EBay listings for USB Hearing Aid Programmer were relisted/renamed USB Hi-Pro (USB 1.1) that were returning after removal for Trademark infringement. Not so, they are actually a newer version USB Hearing Aid Programmer and they seem to be (USB 2.0). Note, you may have to find a Windows 10 driver. They are also offered as an Upgrade Gimmick for the mini Pro.

Confusing? Yes? Made even more confusing by the attacks from the >>Axe grinding posts<<!! Generally we have to wait until a DIY member purchases a new item before we can get it figured out.

While we are under attack I'll keep you up to date here:>>Hearing Aid Self Programming Help for Self Programmers<<
    Last edited by pvc; Yesterday at 09:15 AM.

3. Default

never mind
    Last edited by pvc; Yesterday at 07:00 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pvc View Post
    Yes I initially/mistakenly thought that the new EBay listings for USB Hearing Aid Programmer were relisted/renamed USB Hi-Pro (USB 1.1) that were returning after removal for Trademark infringement. Not so, they are actually a newer version USB Hearing Aid Programmer and they seem to be (USB 2.0).
    Bullcrap! Putting a piece of white tape over the Hi-Pro label to hide the fact that it's counterfeit does not transform a USB 1.1 device into a "newer" USB 2.0 device. It's the same old device. Only a dumbass would believe otherwise.

5. Default

Here's the complete history of those >>Axe grinding posts<<