Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Oticon Opn Programming

1. Default On a mission!!

Quote Originally Posted by Volusiano View Post
    Is this in response to cszoom1's comment about the Mini-Pro being a counterfeit device?

I think maybe you missed the major war going on a little while back in the programming section of the forum about what works, what's legit, what's not, and who cares?, etc...
    Perhaps it may have started like a normal flame war. But it's not like that any more. Maybe it was never a flame war.

I suspect this may be part of his duties working for NetNames See this >>link<<.

It seems obvious to me that he's on a mission to discredit the mini Pro. See this >>link<<.
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming links"
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content

Well junk or not, I was able to successfully update the FW to 4.0 today. I added the lecture and comfort program with tinnitus support to tool around with for now.
    Tony
    ---------------------
    Oticon OPNs
    Previously: Bernafon Juna 9s with Soundgate 3
    ----------------------
    55 55 50 10 60 25
    250 500 1000 2000 4000 8000
    55 60 45 15 20 10

Word Recognition, 60% at 70 db (left), 96% at 65db (right)
    <Tested 1/2/17>

3. Default The dude is on a mission

Quote Originally Posted by pvc View Post
    Perhaps it may have started like a normal flame war. But it's not like that any more. Maybe it was never a flame war.
    It's not just about me and cszoom1. Here's a link to all of cszoom1's >>posts<< for reference. The brunt of these were directed at me, but not all of them. What do they have in common? All seem to be railing against Chinese counterfeiters. That's all he ever posts about.

There was the FUD in this thread directed at Abarsanti
    http://www.hearingaidforums.com/show...395#post154395

One directed at z10user2 about the legality of eBay counterfeits
    http://www.hearingaidforums.com/show...231#post151231

One directed at KenP
    http://www.hearingaidforums.com/show...887#post150887

One directed at Um bongo
    This thread got deleted, Yay!
    Last edited by pvc; 08-11-2017 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Yay! for one deleted thread
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming links"

Are you having another mental meltdown, pvc? If you think beating the same old drum is going to stop me from posting about your misdeeds, you're sadly mistaken.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cszoom1 View Post
    Are you having another mental meltdown, pvc? If you think beating the same old drum is going to stop me from posting about your misdeeds, you're sadly mistaken.
    If you are posting for https://www.netnames.com/ do they approve of your harassment?

Were you previously employed as a debt collector to phone people at nighttime?

"misdeeds"? Thanks; I'm serving on a grand jury this month and I really needed a laugh.
    Marc

Hz 250 - 500 - 750 - 1k - 1.5k -- 2k -- 3k -- 4k -- 6k -- 8k
    R: 20 -- 25 -- 35 -- 35 -- 45 --- 50 -- 55 -- 60 -- 55 -- 70
    L: 15 -- 25 -- 35 -- 40 -- 45 --- 60 -- 50 -- 60 -- 55 -- 65
    [Opn1]

Quote Originally Posted by cszoom1 View Post
    Give it a rest mate. We aren't interested, if PVC wants to provide information to the site, then it's up to him. What you do with that advice is entirely up to you. Try using the ignore button if he bothers you that much.
    'He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.'
    Link to my entry in the Hidden Content section.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - Maintenance Stuff
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content