Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to buy a mini Pro (USB 2.0 Hearing Aid Programmer)

1. Default

Thanks, since the price is still fluctuating I added dates along with prices the OP/Original post.
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming"
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by z10user2 View Post
    Now the mini pro is $240 until the 23rd. I wonder if they'll do some kind of super duper special come black Friday cyber Monday kind of thing? Not that I want to wait that long.
    You must mean "Singles' Day"? Our Chinese friends don't eat turkey.
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming"

3. Default

But they know where a substantial number of customers are with the money and capability and luxury of time to want one. I would also say that those American consumer events would be known and used worldwide to serve the American consumer. I remember looking for VPN services and many of the international ones had deals at those times.

Edit: So I used cyber monday as a keyword search on there and indeed they do have items that are being promoted as such. They seem to be still ongoing ?? but whatever.
    Last edited by z10user2; 06-09-2017 at 11:39 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by z10user2 View Post
    But they know where a substantial number of customers are with the money and capability and luxury of time to want one. I would also say that those American consumer events would be known and used worldwide to serve the American consumer. I remember looking for VPN services and many of the international ones had deals at those times.

Edit: So I used cyber monday as a keyword search on there and indeed they do have items that are being promoted as such. They seem to be still ongoing ?? but whatever.
    Yeah, but let's look at the price of a commodity such as Cha Wu[C]-FengQing Dian Hong Black Tea,, If you research the price of Yunnan Dian Hong Black Tea, that price is likely to remain the same on Black Friday.

Oh, sorry. Every once in a while I get the urge to talk about the price of Tea in China.

5. Default

Back to $299. Looks like a short promo time period (a little over one week) so maybe the price will come down again??

SUMMER PROMOTION (Jun.26th-Jul.06th)
    Original Price: USD285/pc
    Promtion (< sic) Price: usd199/pc

Blog Entries

Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

7. Default

Oh, you're right. I mis-read it