Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to buy a mini Pro (USB 2.0 Hearing Aid Programmer)

1. Thumbs up How to buy a mini Pro (USB 2.0 Hearing Aid Programmer)

1) Go to aliexpress.com
    2) Search for "mini pro hearing"
    3) That's it! Find the lowest price+shipping ($159 Oct-2016)

Price has fluctuated wildly, ($159-Oct-2016, $299-Mar-2017, $166-?, $299-?, $350-?, $209-May-2017, $239-Jun-2017, $199-Jul-2017, $285-Jul-2017, $208-Jul-2017)

Don't use Google to search for this. You will get different/higher priced results. Go directly to aliexpress.com and use the search inside aliexpress.com! Search for "mini pro hearing" not "mini pro"!

Asof March-2017 one Aliexpress seller is selling the mini Pro with a Free Upgrade Gimmick. I think this is actually a USB Hearing Aid Programmer clone (maybe even USB 1.1/slower)? It's not really an upgrade.

Note that I intend to update the Original Post/OP as the environment changes.
    Last edited by pvc; 08-10-2017 at 11:55 AM.
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming links"
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content

2. Default

Looks like the Summer Promo has ended and the price is $299 again.

It's funny, the Summer Promo words are still there,,,
    SUMMER PROMOTION (May.6th-Jun.6th)
    Original Price: USD299/pc
    Promtion Price: usd209/pc

But the price in your cart is $299.
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming links"

Blog Entries

Date Line?
    Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +

Visit my blog here for post that I think valuable -- especially new members.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

SUMMER PROMOTION (May.6th-Jun.6th)

well yesterday was the 7th!

5. Default

The asshat was bumping his own thread again to keep it at the top of the page because his fragile ego needs constant attention.

Blog Entries

People calling names are more often describing themselves. You've made your view well known; give it a rest.
    Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +

Visit my blog here for post that I think valuable -- especially new members.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

7. Default

Well since we're all piling in waiting for the OP to wrap this thread up and create a new one...I took post #4 as a fun little sarcastic poke in the ribs at the OP that maybe his prior post needed some in-depth news investigation at the detail problem with the price change. All in good fun of course. I had a chuckle anyway.

8. Default

Now the mini pro is $240 until the 23rd. I wonder if they'll do some kind of super duper special come black Friday cyber Monday kind of thing? Not that I want to wait that long.

9. Default

Thanks, since the price is still fluctuating I added dates along with prices the OP/Original post.

10. Default

But they know where a substantial number of customers are with the money and capability and luxury of time to want one. I would also say that those American consumer events would be known and used worldwide to serve the American consumer. I remember looking for VPN services and many of the international ones had deals at those times.

Edit: So I used cyber monday as a keyword search on there and indeed they do have items that are being promoted as such. They seem to be still ongoing ?? but whatever.
    Last edited by z10user2; 06-09-2017 at 11:39 PM.