Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eMiniTec

z10user2:The eMiniTec 1 works slowly like Hi-Pro Usb,but eMiniTec 2 works faster than Hi-Pro 2.The rest of the questions will answer to you later or tomorrow.
    Cheers

z10user2:The Rexton Fitting software does not support a eMIniTec programmer.This programmer only works with IntriCon fitting software.
    At this point I advise you to use Hi-po or miniHi-Pro USB boxes.
    If you have any other questions do not worry about asking.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by horia View Post
    z10user2:The Rexton Fitting software does not support a eMIniTec programmer.This programmer only works with IntriCon fitting software.
    At this point I advise you to use Hi-po or miniHi-Pro USB boxes.
    If you have any other questions do not worry about asking.
    Ah well then there it is. So you installed the Rexton software and tried to see if it would "see" the eminitec and it didn't?
    If so then thanks for trying that out.
    The eminitec appears to be around the same cost as the known working units other than when the ali site puts one up at a cheaper price. I was just trying to figure out if it was another option.
    Thanks

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by horia View Post
    The Rexton Fitting software does not support a eMIniTec programmer.This programmer only works with IntriCon fitting software. At this point I advise you to use Hi-po or miniHi-Pro USB boxes.-<snip>-
    Good advice! Use mini Pro or Hi Pro.
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming"
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content