Thread: Siemens Intuis 2 BTE Aids Questions

1. Default Siemens/Signia Intuis 2 BTE Aids Questions

Hearing aid dispenser ordered a pair of Siemens/Signia Intuis 2 BTE aids for me. One is a super power one and the other is a power aid. Had a couple of questions about them

1. Is there a size difference between the power and super power aids?

2. Does the super power version take a different battery then the power one?

3. Do they work with the touch control app?

4. What is the difference between Intuis and the Intuis 2?

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by hippieelmo; 05-06-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Cost?......

Blog Entries

Siemens aids haven't been made for quite some time. They sold the business and the new brand is Signia.
    Last edited by KenP; 05-06-2017 at 12:21 PM.
    Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

4. Default

Had a pair that had both Siemens and Signia.

Looking for information on the Intuis 2 aids. Not much information on there site nor in the Manual I downloaded.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of info. I don't think they work with the touch control app. I believe the Intuis 2 is a newer version of the Intuis. No idea of differences. If the aids were ordered as a pair, it seems like they'd be the same size, but who knows. I'm guessing 675 battery, but purely a guess. This is a pretty basic aid.

Quote Originally Posted by hippieelmo View Post
    Hearing aid dispenser ordered a pair of Siemens/Signia Intuis 2 BTE aids for me. One is a super power one and the other is a power aid. Had a couple of questions about them

1. Is there a size difference between the power and super power aids?

2. Does the super power version take a different battery then the power one?

3. Do they work with the touch control app?

4. What is the difference between Intuis and the Intuis 2?

Thanks for your help
    .25 .5 1 1.5 2 3.0 4.0 6.0 8.0

15 15 20 30 30 55 75 90 NR ​KS7
    10 10 20 15 25 35 65 85 95 WRS 100/92@45/40

6. Default

Ok thanks for the information. I have been looking for just a pair of basic BTE aids; these sound like what I'm looking for.

Was using the touch control app with a pair of RIC that I started to have trouble with; but if it doesn't work with the Intuis I can live with that. Just looking for something that works.

If the power aid has a different battery size then the super power aid; I wonder if I can switch the power one for another super power one?

Where did he order them from eBay?

You might want to try another AuD or Costco.

8. Default

From a audiologist. It is from a deal I made for a return of a pair of non working pair of aids.

9. Default

Went to the audiologist a few days and picked up the aids. Right ear is a Siemens/Signia Intuis 2 Power BTE and the other one is Siemens/Signia Intuis 2 Super Power BTE. I asked about having the Right also a Super Power BTE but was told that it would provide to much for the Right ear. Is this correct?
    Audiogram: (Test 6/28/16)

250 500 1K 2K 4K 6K 8k
    45 35 55 60 55 55 65 (Left)
    80 70 80 80 80 80 90 (Right)