Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mini pro pricing

Default mini pro pricing

Looks like aliexpress is dropping price of minipro to $209 from May 6th to June 6th.
    .25 .5 1 1.5 2 3.0 4.0 6.0 8.0

15 15 20 30 30 55 75 90 NR ​KS7
    10 10 20 15 25 35 65 85 95 WRS 100/92@45/40

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MDB View Post
    Looks like aliexpress is dropping price of minipro to $209 from May 6th to June 6th.
    Oh Yeah, I see it! It is not obvious at first.

It says SUMMER PROMOTION !!!Digital Hearing Aid Programmer mini PRO USB $299
    Then you have to Click into that, and then scroll down to find,,,
    SUMMER PROMOTION (May.6th-Jun.6th)
    Original Price: USD299/pc
    Promtion Price: usd209/pc

---Here's a link >>How to buy a mini Pro<<

Good find MDB, Thanks!
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming links"
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pvc View Post
    Oh Yeah, I see it! It is not obvious at first.
    Now it has been made more obvious, Summer Promo $209 for the mini Pro.

Other devices currently being discussed (eMiniTec/America Hears) only work for certain off brand HAs. Don't buy that! Buy the mini Pro. Here's a link >>How to buy a mini Pro<<

Or if you prefer wireless, a wireless device (see limitations)...
    >>Links for Hearing Aid Self Programming and Self Programmers<<
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming links"

4. Default

Being the person that brought those other devices up for discussion...I am not yet convinced to claim categorically and conclusively that they don't work for major-brand HA's.
    I am only bringing these other devices up to see if anyone has tried them. Apparently not so far. horia was hinting at the possibility that he had an eminitec on hand as suggested by his seeming to describe the insides of it. But he didn't seem inclined to test it out with major-brand fitting software. Or with his level of English as a second language (or of multiple) he didn't fully understand the intent of the test or that he may not in fact have one. Or even that he hadn't declared conclusively that it didn't work.

Lest we forget...the mini pro was also once upon a time in that same unknown situation until someone gave it a try.

One difference is that the mini pro claimed to be able to function as a hi pro.

[QUOTE Lest we forget...the mini pro was also once upon a time in that same unknown situation until someone gave it a try.[/QUOTE]
    .25 .5 1 1.5 2 3.0 4.0 6.0 8.0

15 15 20 30 30 55 75 90 NR ​KS7
    10 10 20 15 25 35 65 85 95 WRS 100/92@45/40

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MDB View Post
    One difference is that the mini pro claimed to be able to function as a hi pro.
    Correctamundo!!

Don't buy that other crappola. They will not work. Buy the mini Pro, which is imo, better than a Hi Pro 2 or at least just as good.
    Last edited by pvc; 05-18-2017 at 07:15 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by z10user2 View Post
    Being the person that brought those other devices up for discussion...I am not yet convinced to claim categorically and conclusively that they don't work for major-brand HA's.
    You should stop tryna get others to do your research for you. If you believe these POS devices will work for major brand name hearing aids (they won't) then you should buy one, and you should test one.

8. Default

Yes that is a fine point there MDB.

pvc: sigh. I have no "belief" in these other devices working. I have been wondering if someone has tried them with major-brand fitting software. No one has convinced me that they DON'T work. I like evidence...not conjecture. I'm not going to write something off just because someone says so without their saying so having any backup of actual tests. You are making assertions without evidence. You don't actually KNOW that they don't work. I'm just exploring other possibilities. Not trying to get anyone to do anything. For a price comparison absolutely why not get the mini pro. The other unknown ones are more money anyway. But I like options. Like I said, what if one found one in a flea market or classifieds or something. Wouldn't it be nice to have certainty that it would or would not work based on actual tests that others have tried?
    YOU weren't the one to spend YOUR money to test the mini pro. You waited until someone else tried it. I have no reason to spend my money to try them when I know the mini pro exists for less money. I was wondering if someone else had one on hand and could test it using major-brand fitting software. That's all. Options.

9. Default

Heavy sigh,,, Geez itís hard to imagine how we managed to get along thus far? Who knew that our haplessly efforts were in such dire need of >>collection into stickie threads<<? And, that we should be revisiting years-old-devices to see it they can now pass muster?

imo> half-baked ideas about self programming are a distraction, and not helpful. >>Tribute: lip-sync MM<<

10. Default

You are making assertions without evidence. You don't actually KNOW that they don't work.
    Well let's see, >>back in aught 9<< I had such a device from NewSound. It only worked for NewSound HAs. Sorry, I don't have the time or the inclination to recall the details about this POS device from eight years ago.

YOU weren't the one to spend YOUR money to test the mini pro.
    I believe that I was >>second<<. That's pretty close.