Thread: 45 minute battery life using bluetooth?

Default 45 minute battery life using bluetooth?

I have Kirkland Signature hearing aids in both ears. When I use bluetooth with the Costco Streamer, fresh batteries last less than an hour. Once I use bluetooth streaming the batteries become completely dead. Any idea of what could be causing this. At one time using bluetooth only cut a day off my normal 4 to 5 days of use. Thanks for your help.

I have no clue, but clearly something is wrong. I'd go to Costco and explain situation to them (and demonstrate if needed). I suspect they will need to send HAs in for repair or replacement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed589 View Post
    I have Kirkland Signature hearing aids in both ears. When I use bluetooth with the Costco Streamer, fresh batteries last less than an hour. Once I use bluetooth streaming the batteries become completely dead. Any idea of what could be causing this. At one time using bluetooth only cut a day off my normal 4 to 5 days of use. Thanks for your help.
    .25 .5 1 1.5 2 3.0 4.0 6.0 8.0

15 15 20 30 30 55 75 90 NR ​KS7
    10 10 20 15 25 35 65 85 95 WRS 100/92@45/40

3. Default

I use a home-brew hearing loop on the floor at my work desk and use the t-coil. No problems with any batteries so far.

How's the sound with that Costco Streamer by the way? Tinny? Actual stereo? That's the Rexton Smart Connect/Siemens EasyTek isn't it?

Thanks for the reply MDB.

Quote Originally Posted by MDB View Post
    I have no clue, but clearly something is wrong. I'd go to Costco and explain situation to them (and demonstrate if needed). I suspect they will need to send HAs in for repair or replacement.

I only use the bluetooth now for Netflix when I'm using the treadmill. I'm not impressed the the Streamer, don't know the brand, has DK-2750 on it. Music is better not using the streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by z10user2 View Post
    I use a home-brew hearing loop on the floor at my work desk and use the t-coil. No problems with any batteries so far.

How's the sound with that Costco Streamer by the way? Tinny? Actual stereo? That's the Rexton Smart Connect/Siemens EasyTek isn't it?