Thread: Thank you Admin

1. Default Thank you Admin

Thank you Admin for clearing up the Google search "This site may be hacked" message.

However, I'm sorry to say it appears that the malware is still affecting HearingAidForums. The redirects are still occurring.

When someone searches for a topic that points to a HearingAidForums topic such as "oticon opn price" and then clicks the search link to get to that topic on HearingAidForums they will instead, get redirected to a MyFileStore website. At which point they may give up, not knowing that all you have to do is click the backspace on your browser and click the link a second time to get to that topic on HearingAidForums. You see, once a HearingAidForums cookie has been dropped, the redirects cease their malicious activity. Do an Internet search for "myfilestore vbullitin hack" for more info.

If you want to duplicate the redirects, first you have to clear your browser Cookies, then do a search for a topic related to HearingAidForums (or a search for just HearingAidForums itself). The first time you click the search link you will get redirected. After the first time it will start working again until you clear your browser cookies.

This is not only happening on my computer. Others have duplicated the issue.
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming links"
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content

Yes, thanks for bringing it up again. I experience the same issues. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by pvc View Post
    Thank you Admin for clearing up the Google search "This site may be hacked" message.

However, I'm sorry to say it appears that the malware is still affecting HearingAidForums. The redirects are still occurring.

When someone searches for a topic that points to a HearingAidForums topic such as "oticon opn price" and then clicks the search link to get to that topic on HearingAidForums they will instead, get redirected to a MyFileStore website. At which point they may give up, not knowing that all you have to do is click the backspace on your browser and click the link a second time to get to that topic on HearingAidForums. You see, once a HearingAidForums cookie has been dropped, the redirects cease their malicious activity. Do an Internet search for "myfilestore vbullitin hack" for more info.

If you want to duplicate the redirects, first you have to clear your browser Cookies, then do a search for a topic related to HearingAidForums (or a search for just HearingAidForums itself). The first time you click the search link you will get redirected. After the first time it will start working again until you clear your browser cookies.

This is not only happening on my computer. Others have duplicated the issue.
    .25 .5 1 1.5 2 3.0 4.0 6.0 8.0

15 15 20 30 30 55 75 90 NR ​KS7
    10 10 20 15 25 35 65 85 95 WRS 100/92@45/40

We are actively working on moving the forum to a new server and also new forum software and have a few other new announcements to come.