Thread: Programming pills

Default Programming pills

PVC,
    Sharing this post from another thread:

I have a programming adapter size 312 (P/N: 10175299) that I have used to program my Siemens Pure 701. I plan to get a new Siemens Pure Primax and self program it. The programming adapter 312 listed for Primax has a P/N of 10824469, but appears to be identical to the one I have. Is there a difference between the two? Do I need to buy the new adapter? Thank you.
    jm40

My take is as long as they're both 312 programming pills, it doesn't matter what the part numbers are. Do you agree? Thanks.

.25 .5 1 1.5 2 3.0 4.0 6.0 8.0

15 15 20 30 30 55 75 90 NR ​KS7
    10 10 20 15 25 35 65 85 95 WRS 100/92@45/40

2. Default

I think that a programming pill is a programming pill (so long as it's the correct battery size). I have never heard of any differences between programming pills except for the battery size. However, I have never actually used a programming pill, so this is my best guess. Sometimes you have to remove the red/right blue/left marker from the battery door before using a programming pill. Here's a picture,,

Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming links"
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content

3. Default

Take a look inside the Connexx Fitting software for connecting instructions/help.
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming links"

4. Default

This document seems to show battery size as the only difference when it comes to which Programming Adapter/Pill for which model...
    >>ProducPortfolio2016-17<<

Thank you very much.

jm40