Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I saw Noahlink Wireless listed as a programming device selection

1. Default I saw Noahlink Wireless listed as a programming device selection

Hmmmmm; I saw >>Noahlink Wireless<< listed as a selection for the Programming Device in Connexx 8.3.2 fitting software.

What does that mean? Maybe it's a programming device selection for the future?

>>Noahlink Wireless<< is not released/available yet, is it?
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming links"
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content

According to the link you provided, it was to become available in Fall 2016. This link makes it seem like it is available: https://www.himsa.com/Products/Noahl...S/Default.aspx[

QUOTE=pvc;153409]Hmmmmm; I saw >>Noahlink Wireless<< listed as a selection for the Programming Device in Connexx 8.3.2 fitting software.

What does that mean? Maybe it's a programming device selection for the future?

>>Noahlink Wireless<< is not released/available yet, is it?[/QUOTE]
    .25 .5 1 1.5 2 3.0 4.0 6.0 8.0

15 15 20 30 30 55 75 90 NR ​KS7
    10 10 20 15 25 35 65 85 95 WRS 100/92@45/40

3. Default

OIC, Beltone, ReSound, and Sivantos are ready.

Companies Supporting Noahlink Wireless
    Beltone Available
    Oticon Under Development
    Phonak Under Development
    ReSound Available
    Sivantos Available
    Starkey Under Development
    Unitron Under Development
    Widex Under Development
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming links"

phonak target 5.2 will support noahlink wireless

5. Default

NoahLink (or as Resound calls it Airlink2) is a BLE programming device. I've got one sitting right here in front of me. About 2"x3"x3/4" with two lights on it and plugged into a USB port on my computer. I use it with the Resound Smart Fit app and my Linx 3D aids.
    250 500 1K 2K 3K 4K 6K 8K
    R 15 25 30 40 50 55 60 65
    L 10 25 15 20 30 40 45 35

Resound Linx 3D 9 (June 2017)
    Airllink2 Programmer/Smart Fit Software
    Multimic
    Phoneclip+
    TV Streamer 2
    iPhone 6

6. Default

Oh wait, I saw your other post with a picture in,,,
    this link:> mini Pro/Hi Pro/cables/etc VS convenient Wireless Programming Device
    Yep, same thing, here's a picture of both,,,

Last edited by pvc; 07-16-2017 at 09:35 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rnatalie View Post
    NoahLink (or as Resound calls it Airlink2) is a BLE programming device. I've got one sitting right here in front of me. About 2"x3"x3/4" with two lights on it and plugged into a USB port on my computer. I use it with the Resound Smart Fit app and my Linx 3D aids.
    rnatalie has an Airlink 2!!
    I don't want to get this just yet. It's too new. The price is too high. Too many unanswered questions, etc, etc,

8. Default

I've just upgraded both of my Airlink2's to Noahlink Wireless. You can do it free via Aventa Smart software. Works well so far. Much more stable connection than with the airlink2

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarian1983 View Post
    I've just upgraded both of my Airlink2's to Noahlink Wireless. You can do it free via Aventa Smart software. Works well so far. Much more stable connection than with the airlink2
    You can also make the Airlink 2 device become a Noahlink Wireless device by using the ReSound update tool to update the Firmware on your Airlink 2. That makes it compatible for programming some other brands of hearing aids. I say some because not all manufacturers are ready for Noahlink Wireless yet. Scroll down to the bottom of this link >>Airlink 2<< to find the Airlink 2 Firmware updater.
    Last edited by pvc; Yesterday at 10:48 AM.

For Siemens, Noahlink Wireless ONLY works with the Pure 13BT; no other Siemens aids will work with it. NLW will also work with all Resound aids that were compatible with Airlink 2.
    Marc

Hz 250 - 500 - 750 - 1k - 1.5k -- 2k -- 3k -- 4k -- 6k -- 8k
    R: 20 -- 25 -- 35 -- 35 -- 45 --- 50 -- 55 -- 60 -- 55 -- 70
    L: 15 -- 25 -- 35 -- 40 -- 45 --- 60 -- 50 -- 60 -- 55 -- 65
    [Opn]