Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positive news - Research from Columbia University

Quote Originally Posted by KenP View Post
    There may have been more than a few real world improvements. Doctors in these parts gave up bleeding patients quite a while back. You're just confusing real research with the red wine and coffee reporting ones.

Blog Entries

Then, when I get senile, will I only post somewhat funny pictures and cryptic one-line response? Or don't you remember?
    Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +

Visit my blog here for post that I think valuable -- especially new members.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

There may have been more than a few real world improvements. Doctors in these parts gave up bleeding patients quite a while back. You're just confusing real research with the red wine and coffee reporting ones.
    Actually leaches are being used again! Everything comes back in fashion if you wait long enough.
    Carol

Linx 961>Linx2 961> Phonak Audeo V90 312T L&R
    Hz 250 500 1K 2K 3K 4K 5K 6K 8K
    L 25 25 15 35 40 40 60 60 55
    R 25 25 15 30 40 35 35 55 50
    Speech
    L 83% 40dB, 100% 50dB
    R 80% 40dB, 97% 50dB

Quote Originally Posted by glucas View Post
    If this turns into reality, then it's a massive breakthrough. Researcher's have been available to develop a mechanism that can determine what voice a listener is concentrating on, and then boost the amplification of that voice:

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...o-reality.aspx
    so the shopping channel will be super loud for the women and the sports channel will be loud for men?

Then, when I get senile, will I only post somewhat funny pictures and cryptic one-line response? Or don't you remember?
    this response just took up one line. Just saying.

Every year or so we get the next great breakthrough, we even lost Corey to the stem cell research. But, you still wearing aids.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustEd View Post
    so the shopping channel will be super loud for the women and the sports channel will be loud for men?
    Does that mean I won't get points for having complete sentences?

That would be a bummer!
    Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +

Visit my blog here for post that I think valuable -- especially new members.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Jake View Post
    Every year or so we get the next great breakthrough, we even lost Corey to the stem cell research. But, you still wearing aids.
    Are you implying that Corey is someone that is participating in some clinical trial for the stem cell research or something?