Thread: Man of few words, but he comes through, bigtime!!

1. Thumbs up Man of few words, but he comes through, bigtime!!

Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming links"
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content

Blog Entries

I'll go with pvc; guess that make me a brown noser too. But our admin is providing this from his multi-clinic practice located in Hawaii. That doesn't make this forum lucrative for him. He is doing it as a service to folks around the world. And, now he's going to added expense with little value returned. That makes him a pretty decent individual in my book.

All you seem to post about are pvc inadequacies. I really can't see why. We all do our best to help others here. Sometimes we don't get it right or perfect and someone helps us understand that. But they don't do it with venom.
    Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +

Visit my blog here for post that I think valuable -- especially new members.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

There's a "Report" button - exclamation point in a triangle. Use it if you think it's appropriate rather than taking the bait.
    Oticon OPN 1 MiniRITE (2017)
    KHz 0.25...0.5...0.75...1.0...1.5...2.0...3.0...4.0... 6.0...8.0

Left ...15...15....10.....10....15....15.....20....30.. ..40....40
    Right .15...35....30.....20....15....15.....20....30.... 40....55

4. Default otoh,,,

Doc Jake could be right under these circumstances. This hack may not a big deal for people who don't bother with the privacy settings on Windows/OS and especially on their browser. You will only encounter one redirect. After that, the HearingAidForums cookie that was created on your computer will prevent you from being redirected a second time.

However, you are carrying along extra baggage in the form of cookies (maybe by the thousands) that will be looked at and studied by the websites you visit. You will be on your way to becoming Microsoft’s bitch and/or Google’s chump and be targeted by untold numbers of online advertisers.

I prefer browser privacy setting like this,,,

Unfortunately, browser privacy settings like this will get you redirected again after each opening/closing of your browser.
    Click >>Hidden Content << when your post count=10+ or Use Search for "self programming links"
    My Hidden Content , My Wife's Hidden Content