Thread: London members help needed please.

1. Default London members help needed please.

I'm from Australia here on holidays, staying in Paddington.. My D Dry sadly has died, I'm in desperate need of suggestions of where I can go to get a new UV drying unit. I've been scouring google for the last couple of hours with not much luck. We move on to Cardiff on Thursday.. Can someone help with suggestion of stores I can ring to try and find a a new unit please.. TIA.

Blog Entries

Um Bongo is located in Wales. Might give him a call. http://celtichearing.com/
    Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +

Visit my blog here for post that I think valuable -- especially new members.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare

Apart from the fact that your aid won't get bogged in a Welsh summer - Apart from the rain.

I can give you a set of drying bricks and pot if you can get to Swansea. I've got hundreds of them.

If you want a powered unit, you might be best to buy it at home as it will suit your local voltage/plug.
    'He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.'
    Link to my entry in the Hidden Content section.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - Maintenance Stuff
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Thank you Um bongo for your response. I do have an issue with "moisture" as Phonak tell me, the unit I have has a USB plug/cord with an Aus voltage plug. We will be in Swansea visiting relatives sometime within the next 10 days I will keep your kind offer in mind if I can't locate a unit with a USB cord. Many thanks for your help Um bongo.

Blog Entries

I'd think any big box retailer would have a charger/cord you could use. You should stop and meet Um Bongo while there. Then you can give us all the dirt on him.
    Hidden Content
    KS6's w. Phone Clip +

Visit my blog here for post that I think valuable -- especially new members.

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. -- William Shakespeare